'ABC Family' Star Hospitalized After Halloween Costume Catches Fire

October 27, 2015 8:29 PM

16 0

'ABC Family' Star Hospitalized After Halloween Costume Catches Fire

'Baby Daddy' star Jean-Luc Bilodeau had to be rushed to a hospital after his Halloween costume went up in flames in the middle of a party.

Sources confirm Bilodeau was at costar Tahj Mowry's party Saturday night when his alpaca costume -- made out of cotton balls and lycra -- caught fire. Paramedics transported the ABC Family star to a nearby hospital to get treatment for burns on his arms and legs.

Also read: Romanian doctors charged over acquisition of burns equipment

Read more

To category page

Loading...