30 Boston College students get sick after eating at Chipotle

December 8, 2015 1:18 AM

23 0

BOSTON — Thirty Boston College students, including at least eight members of the men’s basketball team, complained of gastrointestinal symptoms after eating at a Chipotle restaurant, school officials said Monday.

It was not immediately known if the illnesses were part of a national outbreak of E. coli that has been linked to the Denver-based chain.

Also read: Chipotle Earnings Improve, But Customers Aren’t Flocking Back

Read more

To category page

Loading...