3 Kansas Patients Die From Tainted Ice Cream

March 14, 2015 1:09 PM

9 0

3 Kansas Patients Die From Tainted Ice Cream

Three people in Kansas have died after eating contaminated Blue Bell Creameries brand ice cream products, health officials said.

A total of five people in the state were infected with life-threatening listeriosis, which is caused by exposure to the bacteria Listeria monocytogenes. Four of the ill individuals told health authorities they drank milkshakes made with a Blue Bell brand ice cream product called “Scoops” in the last...

Also read: Fisher-Price says bar-based 'Happy Hour Playset' not real after social media outrage

Read more

To category page

Loading...