3 Dead After Eating Contaminated Blue Bell Products

March 16, 2015 3:07 AM

2 0

Apparently, it wasn't for about five people, three of whom died after consuming ice cream contaminated with bacteria. However, it was also found that the tainted dessert wasn't the only cause of the deaths.

"Three patients at a Kansas hospital have died after eating Blue Bell ice cream tainted with listeria, but food-borne illness was not the sole cause of their deaths," the Los Angeles Times reported.

Also read: 8 takeaways from Apple’s Q4 2016 earnings call

Read more

To category page