1st Baby In New York Dies From Liquid Nicotine Ingestion

December 13, 2014 6:20 AM

7 0

The tragic death of a baby boy in New York who accidentally ingested liquid nicotine will be a sad reminder to parents of the dangers of the deadly neurotoxin found in the substance.

Police responded to a report of an unresponsive 1-year-old boy in Fort Plain on Tuesday. Paramedics tried to revive the child but he was pronounced dead shortly after ingesting liquid nicotine commonly used in electric cigarettes.

Read more

To category page

Loading...