1-Year-Old Dies After Ingesting E-Cig's Liquid Nicotine

December 14, 2014 3:15 AM

5 0

Many call it a fake cigarette, but e-cigarettes come with a very real danger and this tragic accident is proof we must keep them away from children. In Fort Plain, New York, a 1-year-old died after ingesting the liquid nicotine from an e-cig. More and more people are "vaping" instead of smoking traditional cigarettes, meaning more children will have acess to their parents e-cigs.

One teaspoon of liquid nicotine could be lethal to a child, and smaller amounts can cause severe illness, often requiring trips to the emergency department.

Read more

To category page

Loading...