Receive up-to-the-minute news updates on the hottest topics with NewsHub. Install now.

College student dies from acute alcohol intoxication

July 27, 2017 11:11 AM
56 0

HAMPDEN SYDNEY, Va. – Officials in Virginia say a Hampden-Sydney College freshman found in a dorm room died from acute alcohol intoxication.

Jeannette Collins with the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner says 18-year-old Harrison Carter Cole's death has been ruled an accident. Authorities say Cole was found dead about 9 a.m. on March 25. Further details relating to his death have not been released.

Read more

Share in social networks:

Comments - 0